Marketing your home begins with our first meeting. Preparing your home for sale by attending to deferred maintenance and improving the condition and curb appeal if necessary. Making note of the improvements and including them in the listing description will let potential buyers know that your home is move-in-ready.
Then, we start the work of Marketing your home:
- Staging your home to highlight natural light and flow
- Decluttering to illustrate the storage space and counter space
- Freshening your home so it smells clean and not covered up
- Professional Photos will be taken both inside and out
- Your home will be put into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) complete with the professional photos, comprehensive description, property and neighborhood disclosures, and other necessary information
- Showing schedules will be posted for buyers’ agents to easily schedule showings
- Signage will be placed in front of your home and directionals as needed
- Marketing materials of brochures and flyers will be created for distribution and mailing to targeted markets
- Open Houses will be scheduled to allow agents and potential buyers to tour the home, ask questions, and provide feedback
- Your home will be featured on the Blanchard and Calhoun website and social media, LeeAnn Rhoden’s website and social media, and countless online sources such as Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, to name a few
- Email blasts and mailing campaigns go out regularly to reach targeted markets
I work until your home is sold.