You need a Senior Real Estate Specialist. Seniors are special members of our community. They have experience and wisdom and can teach us so much about our history and life-lessons. They may also have special challenges that require a little more consideration in their daily lives. As a woman heading into her senior years, I appreciate all the gifts and challenges our precious seniors have in their daily living experiences.
Most seniors are healthy and vital and quite capable of independent living and actively socialize with family and friends in a number of activities. However, some may need a little help living on their own, or, may not be able to live independently any more.
Why work with an SRES®?
You need a Senior Real Estate Specialist. SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
You need a Senior Real Estate Specialist. If not for you yet, then you need one for a parent, grandparent, neighbor, or friend. SRES designees have connections and referrals you need. Call me for all your questions.